Berlin

In Baviera now there is one week of holidays, they call them winter break, so with my family we went to Berlin for two days, it’s the place were the mother used to live and were all her family is. 
On Monday we walk around the city center, hearing some of the historical things that happened in the past, like when the wall was there how the people tried to pass it without getting caught. Then we went to the Tv tower, the most high tower in all Berlin, from there you can see almost all the city.

















And at the end I saw the famous paintings of the rests of the wall, it has a lot someone’s are beautiful and others are not that cool but all of them have their history and work.

On Tuesday we went to the Natural museum of Berlin, there I could see things I have interest such as the universe, dinosaurs or minerals.

On the afternoon Milla and I went around the city though not main street so I could see the life of normal citizens of Berlin and not only the ones that lives near historical points.

Comments

Popular Posts