First day of school

 The Friday was the first day in class and I had to be awake at 6 am to get the train to the school. It was a little bit strange because everyone was talking in deutch. Also the school is bigger than our, I think I could get lost easily. At first hour we didn't had class because the teacher is sick so que played cards with Milla (my exchange student), her best friend (Madita), Carmen, Nacho. Then we had to go to chemistry, and they were talking about ampholytes and I think I understand more than i could imagine. And also we had two lessons of french.

After school we went to Milla's house to talk and play board games, we ended playing UNO and we had a lot of fun.
At the evening everyone went to their houses so Milla and I stayed and had dinner. Later we started waching a film but we didn't finish it because we were very tired.

Comments

Popular Posts