Trip day

 Hi, my name is Isabel and this is my blog. Here I will talk about what I do in my daily life in Germany, in this exchange. I will put a lot of effort in this website because I am aware of the opportinity of being able to do this trip and the number of people who would also have wanted to come.

Today we have start our trip, first we took a bus to Bilbao and then we got the plane. I was very nervous because even i have gone a lot in planes, this time is a very different I was going without parents or very closed friends. But I also have good chats with Carmen and Nacho so we know us a little more.



Then when we arrived at Munich we just found our hosts families and we get to the car to go home, that was a little strange, but later we have tea together and we had a nice time talking and getting to know each other and everything went better.


Comments

Popular Posts