Weekend 10-12/02

 During the week i didn’t do much, that’s why I didn’t write anything, but on Friday after school I went ice skating with Milla and her dad to a lake that was frozen, it was very strange for me because although I already knew how to skate, it was the first time I had done it on a lake, but I had a great time there.

On Saturday I went to another village called Freising with Milla’s mom and sister, there we went to a café to eat cake, also that is the place were Marta, Milla’s sister wants to work after finishing her studies. In the evening all the friends of Milla were at her house to make sushi and play poker because one of them is going to Chile for a exchange of three months. Also it was the first time I ate sushi and I like it a lot so I’m expecting to go back to Spain to eat it again with my friends.

And on Sunday we didn’t do nothing especial because we were tired from all the week.

Comments

Popular Posts